All Saints Lutheran Church has been opening our doors to the community for Craft Fairs for 33 years. We operate a spring fair two weeks prior to Easter Sunday and a fall craft fair on the first Saturday of November each year. We are honored to have you among the crafters!
The Fall Craft Fair is on November 7, 2020, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
The price of a table or space is $35.00. The tables are 8 feet long. We limit our spaces to approximately 32. This allows our visitors time to shop and talk with you!!
The church also operates a bake sale, raffle, and luncheon while the craft fair is ongoing. Setup time is Friday from 4-7 PM or Saturday from 6:30-8 AM.
We are taking all necessary precautions due to the COVID-19. Face coverings are required and only a limited number of people (180 at one time) will be allowed inside the building.
This is how we are making it a safer experience:
- The crafters will be spread apart 6 feet
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the church.
- Face masks will be available for those that don’t have one.
- Food (Hot lunch) will be available for carry out only. Dale is making her yummy turkey and gravy, Debbie is making her best BBQ in town, and PJ is making his famous baked beans.
- No food or drink can be consumed inside the church.
- Masks must be worn by everyone.
- Limit of 180 people (if our state is at 50% or 90 people if state limits are 25%) inside the church at any given time.
- One-way traffic through the church (can make the circle tour as many times as needed).
Baked goods will be baked and packaged at the church by volunteers (with face masks and gloves).